In order to let you better choose and use the vacuum pump, we summarize the following points for attention, so that you can choose the right product. According to the actual use, we should pay attention to these:
1. Whether the vibration of small vacuum pump has influence on the process and environment. If the process is not supported, the pump without vibration should be selected or a series of anti vibration measures should be taken.
2. Understand the composition of the extracted gas, whether there are particles, dust and corrosivity in the gas. When choosing the vacuum pump, we need to know the gas composition, and we need to choose the corresponding pump for the gas to be pumped. If the gas contains steam, particles and corrosive gas, it is necessary to consider the installation of auxiliary equipment on the inlet pipeline of the pump.
3. Under its working pressure, the small vacuum pump can discharge all the gas produced in the process of vacuum equipment.
4. Correct combination of vacuum pump. Sometimes one kind of pump can't meet the requirement of pumping. Because vacuum pump has selective pumping, it needs several pump combinations to complement each other to meet the requirement of pumping. If the titanium sublimation pump has a high pumping speed for hydrogen, but it can't pump helium, and the triode sputtering ion pump (or the bipolar asymmetric cathode sputtering ion pump) has a certain pumping speed for argon, the combination of the two will make the vacuum device get the corresponding vacuum degree.
5. Requirements of small vacuum equipment for oil pollution. If the equipment clearly requires no oil, all kinds of no oil pump should be selected. If the requirements are not strict, oil pump can be selected, plus some anti oil pollution measures.
6. Choose the working point of small vacuum pump correctly. Each pump has a certain working pressure range. Therefore, the working point of the pump should be selected in this range, rather than long-term operation at 25 ~ 30mmhg.
7. How does the oil vapor discharged from the small vacuum pump affect the environment. If the environment does not allow pollution, you can choose a small oil-free vacuum pump, or the oil vapor to the outside.
8. The working pressure of small vacuum pump should meet the limit vacuum and working pressure requirements of vacuum equipment. For example: a vacuum drying process requires a working vacuum of 10mmhg, and the limit vacuum of the selected vacuum pump should be at least 2mmhg, preferably 1mmhg. Generally, the limit vacuum of pump is half to one order of magnitude higher than that of vacuum equipment.
At present, there are few domestic manufacturers producing oil-free vacuum pumps. Basically, they can only produce rotary vane vacuum pump products that must be added with vacuum oil. The market is basically imported oil-free vacuum pump products. Taiguan's oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump is manufactured by using Taiwan's oil-free rotary vane vacuum pump technology. It has the advantages of simple structure, easy operation, convenient maintenance, low cost and low cost It will not pollute the environment. The two series oil-free vacuum pumps are durable. Good performance, is a vacuum, compression, dual-purpose vacuum pump, is a very wide range of applications to obtain the basic vacuum equipment. EVP Liquid Ring Compressor in VOCs Recovery plant of Application