Industrial vacuum cleaning has become an indispensable equipment in the field of industrial production. It has the function of both dry and wet, can absorb liquid and solid, can absorb all kinds of metal, non-metal, oil, water and other particulate pollutants and liquid, can absorb toxic and harmful gases, filter and purify air, clean the environment. In the textile industry can improve the quality of products, in the chemical industry can recycle some expensive catalyst, and as an environmental protection equipment, industrial vacuum cleaner can effectively prevent some occupational hazards, such as welder pneumoconiosis. The following taiguan vacuum pump technical team engineers, to share with you the factory's detailed explanation of industrial vacuum unit dust application. Hope to bring help to you
Vacuum cleaning is to exhaust the air in the suction chamber by rotating the pump blades to produce a certain degree of vacuum. The air pressure in the suction chamber is less than that outside, resulting in the air pressure difference. When the external air is inhaled, it carries the dust into the suction bag inside the machine. The thinner the air in the suction chamber, the higher the vacuum degree, the greater the pressure difference, and the easier the cleaning, So the vacuum reflects the suction in the vacuum cleaner.
There are two types of industrial vacuum cleaner, movable and fixed. Its working principle is to use the motor to drive the high-pressure air pump (or the all-in-one machine) to generate negative pressure in the limited volume, so as to generate suction. After the medium is inhaled, it is filtered through the filter bag or the filter barrel for secondary filtration. The ordinary type can only absorb the dry medium with water content, The wet and dry type can absorb the oil and water produced in the processing. After the installation of exhaust pipe, it can be used to absorb the smoke and gas produced in the production process.
Working principle of vacuum cleaning
1. The principle of dust collection. Driven by the vacuum pump, the vacuum cleaner can discharge the air from the air port at high speed, and at the same time, the air in the vacuum part can be continuously supplied into the pump. It forms a high pressure difference with the outside world. The dirt and liquid of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust collection part with the air and leaked through the leaker to collect the dirt and liquid into the dust cylinder.
2. The original of the vacuum cleaner. All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembled brush head for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction vacuum cleaner will also be equipped with a series of cleaning brush and suction nozzle for cleaning, filtering and purification.
3. Round brush head: also smaller suction nozzle, can do 360 * rotation.
4. Dustbrush: made of long soft bristles.
5. Hose: all suction vacuum cleaners will be equipped with soft and hard hose to connect the cleaning hose and accessories.
6. Flat suction nozzle: also known as gap suction nozzle, is a slender, flat hard suction nozzle. It is especially suitable for cleaning wall edge, radiant heater, corner and shallow and narrow place.
7. Electric brush: cleaning head of internal vacuum cleaner, a special accessory of hybrid vacuum cleaner. Vacuum pump used in Analytical instrument industry